Improving Teacher Quality Grant
The MDHE receives, and the Academic Affairs group administers, approximately $1.2 million each year in federal funds for the professional development of K-12 teachers. The staff develops and distributes an annual Request for Proposals (RFP), manages the evaluation of proposals, makes awards, and monitors/evaluates the professional development activities.
A list of funded projects, technical Assistance Workshop information, the most recent RFP, and reimbursement forms are available below.
Request for Proposals - Closed
Letters of intent (required) were due by 4:00 pm on Friday, November 30, 2012.
Proposals were due by 4:00 pm on Monday, December 31, 2012
- Form C100 - Intent to Apply
- Form C101- Proposal Cover Page
- Form C102 - Project Abstract
- Form C103 - Budget Summary
- Form C104 - Collaborative Planning Team Document
- Form C105 - Joint Effort Document
- Form C106 - Letter of Commitment-K-12 Partner
- Form C107 - Letter of Commitment-Higher Education Partner
- Form C108 - Certificate of Assurance
- Form C109 - Previous Project Outcomes
- Cycle-11 50% Certification Form
- Cycle-11 Reimbursement Request Form
- Cycle-11 Participant Data Form
- NEW- Example of Final Budget
- NEW - Example of Reimbursement Request Form
- NEW - Example of Schedule of Receipts
High Need Map
(to be updated soon)
Counties with High Need Districts
Forms - * Forms are provided in Microsoft Word (word), Microsoft Excel (xls), or Adobe Acrobat (pdf).The following links provide access to free software you can use to view these tables, if you do not have the complete software program installed on your computer.
A promising undertaking in evaluation was established beginning with the first cycle of the MDHE Improving Teacher Quality Grant. An external evaluation team, selected for each cycle through a competitive process, will evaluate projects individually and collectively and will measure the effect of the projects on student learning and higher education in Missouri.