Are you a veteran?

If you have served in active or reserve duty in the United States Armed Forces (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, or Coast Guard) and were discharged or separated under a condition other than a dishonorable discharge, you may be eligible for educational assistance benefits.


You may already be aware that you or your surviving family members could be eligible to receive educational assistance benefits through the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs', however, there are some additional benefits you may be eligible to receive:



Note: Some Servicemember Civil Relief Act (SCRA) benefits listed on NCHER’s website are NOT available to borrowers in default on their federal student loan.


For more information regarding federal veterans benefits, contact your college's veteran affairs office, Missouri's St. Louis regional office, or the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.