Research and Data
The collection and analysis of data is a vital component in the MDHE's continuing effort to improve the condition of postsecondary education in Missouri. Data are collected at the student and aggregate levels using a variety of survey instruments, and are disseminated in a number of reports published by the department.
Most Popular Data and Reports
- Enrollment Report for Missouri Comprehensive Public & Independent Institutions
- FY16 MDHE Request for Public Institution Operating Appropriations | Attachment
- FY16 MDHE Request for Department Operating Appropriations
- High School Graduates Report
- Imperatives For Change: 2009 Baseline Report
- President's and Chancellor's Compensation Survey
- Statistical Summary of Missouri Higher Education
- Statistical Summary of Missouri Proprietary Postsecondary Education
- Tuition and Fees
To view the complete list of reports and data, visit the Data and Research Repository.