Want to order publications?
Do you work with high school or postsecondary students on a regular basis? If so, the MDHE has a variety of free publications to help you provide important information about how to prepare for postsecondary education, how to select a school or program, how to develop a financial plan and make wise spending choices, and ways to minimize your student loan debt and other financial literacy topics.
Publications available to order free of charge include:
- College Portfolio - An expandable, tabbed portfolio that allows students to organize college and financial aid documents in one place.
- It's Never Too Early - A guide to planning for college from kindergarten to senior year.
- Journey to College Online Resources leaflet- An 8.5" by 3.75" front-and-back leaflet highlighting electronic resources from the Missouri Department of Higher Education most useful to students and families when planning and paying for college.
- Planning for Financial Success- A handy calendar covering the 2015-2016 academic year. This piece is intended for both high school seniors and college students and provides financial literacy and money management tips to help guide them through the year.
- Journey to College Magnet - A 10" by 4" magnet for high school seniors, featuring a monthly calendar of tasks for applying to and preparing for college.
- Smart About Spending Student Workbook pre-order - Pre-order these materials now for summer 2015 delivery; covers all four competencies outlined in the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education’s curriculum for personal finance.
- Smart About Spending Teacher's Guide - This guide was created to be used in conjunction with the Smart About Spending student materials. Lesson plans, activities, worksheets, and assessments are included to help Missouri's personal finance teachers assist their students in making sound financial decisions throughout high school and beyond.
- “The Smart Approach to Campuswide Retention and Default Prevention Efforts" Print version out of stock - This pamphlet was created for administrators and staff currently employed at Missouri institutions and colleges to assist with developing and promoting more cohesive retention and default prevention plans.
- The Source August 2014 version - A comprehensive guide designed to serve as the premier go-to resource for students in search of federal and state grants, scholarships, loans, and assistance completing the Free Application for Federal Financial Assistance.