Missouri Math Pathways Central Regional Symposium
Moberly, Sept. 29, 2017
- Time and location: 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. in the Gary Steffes Conference Room on the lower level of the main building of Moberly Area Community College.
- Goal of the symposium: The goal of the Central Regional Math Pathways Symposium is to communicate what Math Pathways is all about. This is the time and place to learn from both state and regional experts why the change was needed and how Missouri and the Central Region are responding to this need, as well as which math pathways each college and university in the Central Region has implemented. It is a chance for good ideas and processes to be shared and duplicated. Moberly Area Community College is celebrating its 90th anniversary this year, and while on campus you will want to be sure to visit the display at the Evelyn E. Jorgenson Fine Arts Gallery in commemoration of our history.
- Who should attend: Faculty, chairpersons, deans, and advisors from institutions of higher education as well as high school administrators, academic counselors, and high school mathematics teachers are all strongly encouraged to attend.
- Map of location and address: Moberly Area Community College is located at 101 College Avenue in Moberly, MO. The main building is the oldest building on campus.
- Parking: Parking is available both on College Avenue and in the parking lot at the back of the building. Please click here to obtain a map of the campus: http://www.macc.edu/images/stories/Campuses/maps/Moberly3d_color.jpg
- Lunch: Lunch will be provided.