Missouri Math Pathways Southwest Regional Symposium
Springfield, Sept. 22, 2017
- Time and location: 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at Ozarks Technical Community College – Richwood Valley Campus, in the Life Science Technology Center, second floor atrium.
- Goal of the symposium: The goal of the Southwest Regional Math Pathways Symposium is to communicate which math pathways each college and university has implemented and how they have advised students into the pathways. It is a chance for good ideas and processes to be shared and duplicated.
- Who should attend: Math faculty, division chairs, deans, administrators, and advisors are encouraged to attend. High school academic counselors in the region are also encouraged to attend.
- Map of location and address: 3369 W Jackson Rd., Nixa, MO 65714
- Parking: Parking is free.
- Lunch: Lunch will be provided.