Missouri Math Pathways St. Louis Regional Symposium
St. Louis, Oct. 13, 2017
- Time and location: 8:15 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the Wildwood Campus of the St. Louis Community College.
- Goal of the symposium: The goal of the St. Louis Regional Math Pathways Symposium is to communicate what Math Pathways is all about. This is the time and place to learn from both national and regional experts why the change was needed and how Missouri and the St. Louis Region are responding to this need, as well as which math pathways each college and university has implemented. It is a chance for good ideas and processes to be shared and duplicated.
- Who should attend: Math faculty, division chairs, deans, administrators, and advisors from institutions of higher education in the St. Louis region (including St. Charles and Jefferson Counties) are encouraged to attend. High school superintendents and academic counselors in the region are also encouraged to attend.
- Map of location and address: The Wildwood Campus is located at 2645 Generations Drive in Wildwood, MO 63040. The meeting will be held in the Multi-purpose room on the first floor of the building.
- Parking: Parking is free in any of the campus parking lots.
- Lunch: Lunch will be provided.