Missouri Math Pathways Southeast Regional Symposium
Cape Girardeau, Oct. 9, 2017
- Time and location: 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at Dempster Hall – Southeast Missouri State University.
- Goal of the symposium: The goal of the Southeast Regional Math Pathways Symposium is to communicate what Math Pathways is all about. This is the time and place to learn from both state and regional experts why the change was needed and how Missouri and the Southeast Region are responding to this need, as well as which math pathways each college and university in the Southeast Region has implemented. It is a chance for good ideas and processes to be shared and duplicated.
- Who should attend: Faculty, chairpersons, deans, and advisors from institutions of higher education as well as high school administrators, academic counselors, and high school mathematics teachers are all strongly encouraged to attend.
- Map of location and address: Dempster hall is located on the north end of campus at the intersection of New Madrid Street and Henderson Street; 814 N. Henderson Street, Cape Girardeau, MO. An interactive map of Southeast Missouri State University’s campus can be located at http://www.semo.edu/map/index.html.
- Parking: Information about where to park and how to obtain your free parking pass will be emailed to you after you register for the conference.
- Lunch: Lunch will be provided.