The following higher education institutions have a block of general education credit for transfer; some institutions require credits above the 42-hour minimum. Click on each school's link to view its general education status.

Note: These links show institutional general education core courses, not their course equivalencies.

Public Four-year Institutions

Public Two-year Institutions

Independent Institutions