Get help filling out your FAFSA
*FAFSA Frenzy, a program of College Goal SundaySM, is offered in Missouri through partnerships between the Missouri Department of Higher Education (MDHE) with the Missouri Association of Student Financial Aid Personnel (MASFAP), the Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority, and USA Funds to assist students and families in completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The College Goal SundaySM program was created by the Indiana Student Financial Aid Association (ISFAA) with funding from Lilly Endowment, Inc., and with supplemental support from the Lumina Foundation for Education.
The FAFSA is the primary application used by federal, state, and institutional financial assistance entities in determining an individual's eligibility for grants, loans, work-study, and scholarships.
The 2015 FAFSA Frenzy main event date is Sunday, February 22, 2015, and 86 locations are planning 88 events in more than 40 Missouri counties during January, February, and March of 2015.
Attending a 2015 FAFSA Frenzy event will give you:
- Free professional assistance completing the 2015-2016 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Free information regarding federal student aid programs and Missouri state aid programs.
- The chance to win a scholarship for attendance at a Missouri postsecondary institution for the fall 2015 term.
- 2014 W-2 forms.
- Copies of your 2014 tax forms, if they are ready. If you or your parents have not yet filed your 2014 returns before you attend a 2015 FAFSA Frenzy event, be sure to bring any statements of interest earned in 2014, any 1099 forms, and any other forms required to complete your taxes. This will allow you and your parents to submit your FAFSA online during the event you attend. You will then need to go back to the FAFSA and submit corrections once tax returns are filed. The IRS Data Retrieval Tool should be available to help submit your corrections accurately within a few weeks after your tax file date.
- Student PIN and parent PIN. You may apply for your PINs at www.pin.ed.gov before attending a FAFSA Frenzy event.