Missouri Math Pathways Kansas City Symposium
The Kansas City Regional Math Pathways Symposium was held Friday, Sept. 8, 2017.
Kansas City, Sept. 8, 2017
- Time and location: 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at Metropolitan Community College – Penn Valley, in the Education Building, Room 019.
- Goal of the symposium: The goal of the KC Regional Math Pathways Symposium is to communicate which math pathways each college and university has implemented and how they have advised students into the pathways. It is a chance for good ideas and processes to be shared and duplicated.
- Who should attend: Math faculty, division chairs, deans, administrators, and advisors from University of Missouri-Kansas City, University of Central Missouri, Missouri Western State University, Northwest Missouri State University, North Central Missouri College, and Metropolitan Community College are encouraged to attend. High school academic counselors in the region are also encouraged to attend.
- Map of location and address: The Education Building address is 3201 SW Trafficway, Kansas City, MO 64111.
- Parking: Parking is free in the adjacent parking garage on Pennsylvania Avenue.
- Lunch: Lunch will be provided.