State Employee Benefits
Generally accrue 15 days a year for beginning employees.
Generally accrue 15 days a year.
New Year's Day (observed)
Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Lincoln Day (observed)
Truman Day (observed)
Christmas Day (observed)
- Vested after 10 years of creditable service
- Provides retirement, life insurance, and survivor and disability benefits
- 1--800-827-1063 or (573) 632-6100
- Provides medical, vision, dental and EAP benefits to state active and retired employees
- Available plans are specific to areas of the state.
- 1-800-487-0771 or (573) 751-0771
- Employees may direct a portion of pre-tax earnings through state-sponsored health insurance premium, vision, dental, flexible medical and dependent care.
- 1-800-366-4827 or (573) 634-1333
- Defers taxes until retirement by investing in mutual funds and income accounts.
- Provides coverage for prescription medicines.
- Save for the cost of higher education through payroll deduction.
- Provides coverage for basic eye care.
- Provides dental coverage (not available for those in Central Missouri)