2012 COTA Conference on Transfer and Articulation
Committee on Transfer and Articulation
February 3, 2012
8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Courtyard by Marriott—Columbia, MO
Thank you to everyone who attended the 2012 COTA Conference on Transfer and Articulation. The materials from the sessions are available below.
- Session 1
- Session 2
- Reverse Transfer: How UTEP Created a Successful Program
- The Effectiveness of Articulation and Transfer Agreements between Missouri Community Colleges and Universities in Promoting Successful Completion of a Four-year Degree
- Hot Topics (Update on AAT) (Planning Transfer College Fairs) (College Readiness) (What is happening with A+)
- Session 3
- Empowering the Non-Traditional Student: The GOAL Program
- Post-secondary Institutions: Building Bridges with Dual Credit Course Integrity to Ensure Course Transfer, Student Transition / Retention, and College-to-Career Readiness through Standards-Based Programs--A State and National Update
- Prior Learning Assessment: Encore Presentation