Form CL - Collaborative Programs
Length of agreement:_________________________________________________
(open-ended or limited)
- Which institution(s) will have degree-granting authority?
- Which institution(s) will have the authority for faculty hiring, course assignment, evaluation, and reappointment decisions?
- What agreements exist to ensure that faculty from all participating institutions will be involved in decisions about the curriculum, admissions standards, exit requirements?
- Which institution(s) will be responsible for academic and student-support services, e.g., registration, advising, library, academic assistance, financial aid, etc.?
- What agreements exist to ensure that the academic calendars of the participating institutions have been aligned as needed?
- In addition to the information provided by each participating institution regarding Financial Projections (Form FP), please address the following items:
- How will tuition rates be determined if they differ among the institutions?
- Has a formal agreement been developed regarding cost-sharing policies? If yes, please include it as part of the proposal. If no, please summarize the current understanding between all parties and the plans for developing a formal agreement.
- What arrangements, if any, have been made for exchange of money between participating institutions?
- What commitments have been made by all participants to evaluate the program systematically?
- If one institution wishes to discontinue the program, what agreements exist for terminating the offering?